Where can you get Free Leads?
Where do you find free leads? First of all what do you mean by “leads”? Just acquiring any leads can be useless! What if you are getting leads of people looking to buy a car and you’re selling life insurance? Leads should be specific to whatever you are trying to do.
How about buying leads? Buying leads is usually not the greatest idea since most of them have been resold over and over again and are not as “fresh” as the company claims. Most lead companies buy them from a “wholesale supplier” and by the time you get them they aren’t so fresh. And if you are looking for people to recruit into your Network Marketing business, a lot of times the leads sold to you are not even looking to get into a business of their own in the first place.
So how can you get some Free Leads?
Here are a few ways:
- Tell everyone you know that you have started a new business. This means your friends, co-workers, family, hairdresser, email contact list etc. Ask them to do you a favour and tell you if they know anyone who’s looking to make some extra money. If they don’t give you Free Leads, you will find that many of them will be interested themselves!
- Start a blog. If you update it regularly it’s a way to drive traffic to your website. If you don’t know how to set one up, some companies for a small fee, will set one up for you. Some blogging platforms even give you a way to profit from your blog. You might even find some on this page!
- Offer people something for free. This might be some training, an e-book, or webinar to entice people and get you more leads. It will help if you produce them yourself and keep costs down.
- Hand out business cards, flyers or brochures. Post them up where ever you can.
- Create a lead capture page for your business where people will give you their contact information.
- Create a short video with something to offer and post it on social networking sites.
- Create a press release and submit it to free press release companies. You can get information on doing that here.
- Attend local networking events. You can find some here.
- Post ads on free classifieds like Craig’s List or Kijiji.
- Place a decal on your vehicle with your contact information.
- Modify your email signature to advertise your business.
- Take advantage of sites like Facebook that have business groups you can join and advertise in. If you add me on Facebook and send me a message I will send you clickable links to hundreds of Facebook groups you can advertise in and increase your circle of friends. You can add me here.
- Use search engines like Google and Bing to find people looking for your products and business. Even people in other home based businesses looking for a better opportunity. Here’s some examples in this video by my friend Hugh Benjamin.
- Scrape websites for emails to use for an email campaign. If you don’t know where to get one simply add me on Facebook here and message me. I will send you the tool to do it absolutely free.
- Look for people who are advertising their business or services.
- Search job and resume posting sites.
- Get referrals from your existing customers and people you sponsor into your business.
These are just a few ways that you can get Free Leads for your Network Marketing business. If this helped or you have others that are working well for you leave some feedback.
If you like this blog follow, share and have an abundant life!
PS: To make money on-line Click Here